Sunday, April 19, 2009

i am not in the sunniest mood. i tried not to spill it over to anybody, so i switched my phone off, stayed at home, kept to myself. trying to make human contact in the evening, in form of a half hour session with near and dear ones, make me feel suicidal or homicidal or both.
i am swimming through a haze. all kinds, for it's insanely hot. that kind of white heat.
red rashes.
even as flowers wilt and die, allergies flare.
progenitor casually mentions "oh you tested allergic to 18 different things."
"oh yeah, you know giving me the list would have saved me a lot of trouble."
"yeah well, you managed fine."
yes, except i have stopped breathing on more than a couple of occasions, exhibit a great set of oozy rashes in any random part of my body year round, get itchy, scratchy, dizzy, wheezy and under great sneezing fits without any rhyme or reason around arbitrary things including cotton. cotton! whoever has allergy to cotton?
"do you want some coconut?"
"no"
"yeah, you used to get breathing difficulty from coconut. you sure you don't want some?"
and i fail to understand why everybody is so excited about the michael jackson tribute night and stare at me with great hurt mournful bovine eyes when i express my views on the matter.