Saturday, August 12, 2006

what's happening to me?

managed to salvage a part of my life by walking away from work early and felt horribly guilty. what's happening to me?
anyway, went and had a haircut. just when i was getting used to the compliments, certain people with a saturday off and an afternoon of shoe-shopping out of the way told me that i look like a kid with a 70's rajesh khanna hairstyle. and instead of blow-torching them as i should rightfully have done, i was so pathetically glad to see my friends that i couldn't stop grinning the whole afternoon. what's happening to me?
couldn't take more than ten minutes in the pub, came to barista to have a cup of coffee and beat it - felt all the better for it. what's happening to me?
and after i came home, i looked in every mirror in the house trying to see if i look like a baby-faced imbecile. it bothers me. what's happening to me?