Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I woke up at 6:36 today. I already feel tired. think i'll become a lazy housewife and do away with the need to wake up AT ALL in the morning.
The Southern Wonder had the idea that we could all go gymming at 5:30 in the morning. Brings it up in conversation every time we meet.So far i've refrained from hitting him, but today i'm not in such a charitable mood after experiencing early morning, first hand.
Not that i have anything against morning people, I am friends with some of them. Mycotoxin, for instance, wakes up at the crack of dawn to go running ( ughhhh).
What I resent is the assumption that this is the Only way and if you are not your brightest at 5 f'ing AM then you are a sociopath.
I have to get a shower, get ready and go out of the house in 23 minutes and i do not have the energy to move a muscle.