Thursday, March 09, 2006

my friend mycotoxin

One of the favourite objects of my demented affection these days is Mycotoxin.I do not mean the i'll stalk you till i know how many veins are in your eyeballs kind of affection, but a more i will not kill you if you call me a cretin.Not that he dares call me a cretin to my face, he thinks of it often , but has enough good sense to refrain. Well, most of the time. Last evening, he called me a goat, but I accept part responsibility for that.

It is very rarely that you find people who constantly evolve and grow,without letting go of their own selves.My friend is one such person. Open to ideas (the more controversial, the better), housing a load of bizarre and also occasionally, very useful information,excellent taste in books (not so great in people or t-shirts), a propensity towards being very kind and the most lively, wicked sense of humour - just some of the things that define him. Actually describe is a better word to use here. Definition is another ballgame altogether.He also has the unnerving ability to surreptitiously get under the skin and become a part of life.Very inoccuously.And the greatest benefit of that comes from the fact that he makes people feel completely refreshed in his company.

Incidentally, it was him that tipped me into the world of blogging and has promised to look after the well-being and aesthetic aspects of my blogs when he gets time enough.Last night, he stayed back at work very late to help me set up a few things. Very ungraciously, I logged out of my messenger , switched off my PC and went off to sleep.Not that this is a guilt-blog. (He did black-mail me a bit, but...)Seriously, he IS one of the best around.